Toshiba 32P2305 or Panasonic Viera L32SV6D

Krackr

My first post here - trying to be as much to the point as possible.

Looking for a TV for the bedroom. My key requirements are video quality, sound quality and side connectivity options in that order of preference. Usage will Tata Sky, USB/HDMI and Chromecast.
Have zeroed down on Toshiba 32P2305 and Panasonic Viera L32SV6D. Also looking for SAMSUNG LED UA32F4800 but that seems to be unavailable. I am from Mumbai.

Would like the veterans to help me out here.

The reason why I zeroed on these two models is because of the advertised speakers. The Panasonic has a woofer too, it claims.
Does the sound bar in the Toshiba really add to the sound quality, or is it merely cosmetic?

Would greatly appreciate any other recommendations too.

Thanks.

I have this TV at my in-laws (in fact I was the one who selected it :D) but the PQ and SQ is only average. When I compare with my Sony, the PQ looks pretty dull. But they are using it exclusively for watching SD content (mostly serials) so the PQ does not matter that much. Coming to the sound bar, they are also decent for a room of 12x15 but nothing extraordinary when you are used to good systems.

Considering the price, it's value for money and satisfies the requirement. And one reason for choosing this tv was the 3 years warranty.

And I believe no tv will provide you with some great sound unless you add (even some computer speakers). Even my 40" sony provides very mediocre sound.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back