Toshiba 65M550LP QLED

abhi0202

Hi guys

I plan to buy a 65 inch TV for my living room during the Diwali Sale and came across the Toshiba 65M550LP on Amz which has very few but good reviews. Does anyone have more info on this model? Secondly, since I've always used either Sony or Samsung and haven't used these brands before, I'm a little wary of going for them. Because of this reason, I've also shortlisted the Samsung and LG entry level 65 inches models since I'm on a budget( <1 lac). So my final shortlist is:

1. LG UQ7500
2. Samsung Crystal 4K Pro
3. Vu Masterpiexce Glo

And based on reviews here, the Toshiba model. Obviously Qled with full array local dimming and 120hz refresh rate is too tempting and hence shortlisting these TVs as well. My usage will be OTT and Sports primarily. Pls advise 🙂

Toshiba m550lp is not a 120hz panel. In terms of midrange tvs the consensus so far seems to have been between the Hisense u6g and the vu masterpiece glo.

Hisense is also launching the u7h, in the Amazon sale, which will support 120hz. But full specs for Indian variant is not out yet. It could be interesting if you are looking for 120hz.

I did see a promo on flipkart about some deal on the masterpiece glo in the big billion days sale which is a couple of weeks away, so would be a good idea to wait if you plan to buy that.

Toshiba m550lp is not a 120hz panel. In terms of midrange tvs the consensus so far seems to have been between the Hisense u6g and the vu masterpiece glo.

Hisense is also launching the u7h, in the Amazon sale, which will support 120hz. But full specs for Indian variant is not out yet. It could be interesting if you are looking for 120hz.

I did see a promo on flipkart about some deal on the masterpiece glo in the big billion days sale which is a couple of weeks away, so would be a good idea to wait if you plan to buy that.
Thank you for the reply. U6G is selling for 68K( 65") on Amazon as a part of the Kickstart deal, is it a good price?

Yeah seems like a good price, don’t know if it will fall further. They are also giving SBI card discount and 24 months no cost emi which you can use to bring price down further.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back