• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

TP-Link HA100

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

MohanK

Any one using this device for bluetooth streaming? I got one from a friend and there is a minor disruption now and then. Is this normal for the device? I tested both devices without a movement.

tuff

Don't use Bluetooth myself but know that it is limited by how far your source is from the device. Just a hunch. If it's very close, then try it with a different phone.

MohanK

Don't use Bluetooth myself but know that it is limited by how far your source is from the device. Just a hunch. If it's very close, then try it with a different phone.
the phone was just 2 feet away. I tried with my laptop as well, same issue. may be 1/4 second miss once in 1-2 hours or so..

sandeepkopuri

the phone was just 2 feet away. I tried with my laptop as well, same issue. may be 1/4 second miss once in 1-2 hours or so..
I use the HA100 to connect my creative speakers to the projector. I haven't noticed any miss while watching movies but the delay that you mention ( 1/4 second every 1-2 hours ) is too small to notice, at least for me :)