@TRAI, what are you doing??

vishal_k

Just got an article in economic times

With the latest move, cable bill is already doubled, and now again going for a bad move. There are already numerous complaints regarding new tariff regime, instead of solving it, they are busy making new useless, senseless, hopeless rules.

Earlier, there was a channel price, and a bouquet price. Bouquet was 90% discounted. Now the bouquet is slightly costlier, though the individual channel prices are lower, and the bouquet discount is around 60%. Plus one has to pay network capacity fee. So overall I estimate the bill would have gone up. This is TRAI's contribution. Now it will extend to TV apps also. TRAI must be the most witless regulator globally.

Indian think tank... got rusted. Another way to earn money by big people either in politics or big organizations to earn money by shuffling policies here and there.

In the name of authority, regulating subscriber’s interests but not broadcasters. Cable bill went up at least by 50%. Regulators has not noticed this? Is someone blinded by big packets from corporates? Now you want to prey on steaming?? Even if you don’t work or strive for our interests, we are not bothered but please don’t do nonsense things which will eventually mess up this blooming segment. Streaming is growing because people are embracing it and not by your efforts. So please don’t meddle it up. I got no words to express my anguish.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back