Travelling to US

rajivaryan1984

Dear FMs,

Now I have the real dilemma of - "What Should I Buy" as I am going to US in the coming week for some 5-6 days. I am currently making my list on Amazon.com to see which all products which I can carry back to India which is cheaper in US as compared to the prices in India. Few of them finalized are - Logitech Universal Remote, Roku 4K Streaming Player, RGB Lights and connectors, google wifi system, Netgear Nighthawk X10 router and Philips Hue Play. Apart from these can I get some suggestions as what else can be bought in US during this trip which can be used in my HT building planned in April at my new apartment. I was also looking for some banana plugs for speakers but confused as which brand to go for..Can I please get some recommendations as I have options like FosPower, Sewell, Monoprice, Deadbolt, Mediabridge, WGGE, Kabeldirekt,Postta...

Banana plugs: Sewell Silverback or GLS Audio Locking Series.

Universal remote: While Logitech is out there at the top, it is also quite expensive. You can try the GE universal remote

Also, you get the surge protector for cable TV:

And some isolation feet:

If you get a chance to audition bookshelf speakers, try the triangle borea bro3 and elac reference premiere.

Enjoy :)

Dear FMs,

Now I have the real dilemma of - "What Should I Buy" as I am going to US in the coming week for some 5-6 days. I am currently making my list on Amazon.com to see which all products which I can carry back to India which is cheaper in US as compared to the prices in India. Few of them finalized are - Logitech Universal Remote, Roku 4K Streaming Player, RGB Lights and connectors, google wifi system, Netgear Nighthawk X10 router and Philips Hue Play. Apart from these can I get some suggestions as what else can be bought in US during this trip which can be used in my HT building planned in April at my new apartment. I was also looking for some banana plugs for speakers but confused as which brand to go for..Can I please get some recommendations as I have options like FosPower, Sewell, Monoprice, Deadbolt, Mediabridge, WGGE, Kabeldirekt,Postta...

4889$ and not available in india.

I recently came back from US. Got a nvidia shield pro, it has an amazing remote. Also, got a klipsch rp500c renewed from Amazon, good as new.

I recently came back from US. Got a nvidia shield pro, it has an amazing remote. Also, got a klipsch rp500c renewed from Amazon, good as new.
Thanks Ayush..can we carry speakers with us. Are there no problem with the customs...I was planning to get some ceiling speakers for Atmos as well as music listening. Please advise..

No worries, as long as it is within acceptable customs limit. Think about your convenience though, like how would you carry it. In my case, I checked in the package which I received from amazon. Also the weight, I think it's 50 lb for economy and 70 lb for business per baggage.

Consider price difference and size of the items you select. The shield pro, I threw the box/package etc and just put the item between clothes, in check in baggage.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back