Trips and tricks to buy Mi TV4 in India

arnprasad

Hi..this thread only to help people buy this TV - whether on mi.com or flipkart or any other mode. I have been desperately wanting to buy a large TV to add to my large TV collection. Normal modes of buying doesnt seem to work. Then based on certain youtube videos, installed the flashsaletricks extension to my Chrome and exactly at the sale time I can see that its in my cart and by the time i can enter my CVV it says its out of stock. There are many sites that talk about people buying it at backend in collusion with the powers that be and making a big profit selling it in black. But I do see that there are thousands of reviews on flipkart and hence seems like many folks have managed to bag it.

Please let me know any other tips and tricks to increase my odds of bagging it..we got a sale tomorrow. I promised a large TV for in laws and hence need it desperately.

what I meant was I got two TVs...need one for my in laws..so will give one of them and add the Mi to myself..do need help to bag it..its very frustrating after many attempts..nothing works

By collection I meant..first i had a samsung, then panasonic, then micromax, then Mi once i bag it.. eventually want a 65inch one..waiting for Mi or some other decent brand to launch it less than 75k price point

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back