Tuner Amp Speaker combination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Am looking for an Tuner, so seriously working on the combination of Amp and Speaker. Can anyone suggest, for norge tuner which amp and speaker suits well. If I made a provision for 3.5mm headphone jack, is it possible to connect any powered speakers?

Or how to select amp and speaker with respect to watts/ohms. I am bit confused with the technical specification.

Am new to this forum. If any similar discussion available, please copy & send the link.

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I am using norge tuner with Swans D1080 iv active speakers, for my small room 11x12ft it sounds wonderful. Bass is really good with swans active speakers. I hardly need to go beyond 40% of volume on speakers, the sounds fills up the room very well. I had never expected fm radio can sound so good. In fact, its better than the sound quality of my xonar u7 usb dac connected to laptop. Only bottleneck is signal strength, sometimes when i don't get stereo it switches to mono mode that doesn't sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back