Turntable Basics

Found this neat website that deals with fundamentals of turntables:

Turntable Basics Advice Page

I found it useful. Hopefully, other vinyl newbies will like it too.

Cheers!

Thanks for sharing the link.

I always thought what so special about Garrard, Technics 1200 etc etc, when finally it comes down to the cartridge! Now, I think I was awfully wrong.

Found this neat website that deals with fundamentals of turntables:

Turntable Basics Advice Page

I found it useful. Hopefully, other vinyl newbies will like it too.

Cheers!

HI,

I have got many products from this site like Inner sleeves,Headshell etc,shipping is only $4 for any order.Their customer service is very pathetic the given phone no is a fax no and Tim never reply for any email.But they will always send you your product, delivery time is approx 2 months.If you can wait so long than Turntablebasics is for you,btw all their products are real VHM and I liked it.

Regards,

Sachin

Thanks for the info sachu888. I shared the link more for the knowledge of the basics that is shared there rather than ordering anything. Still, its good to know that they are slow.

However, I think the last image on that page is incorrect. What is marked as the cantilever is not really the cantilever but part of the tonearm. I may be wrong so maybe a more knowledgeable person can confirm.

Thanks for the info sachu888. I shared the link more for the knowledge of the basics that is shared there rather than ordering anything. Still, its good to know that they are slow.

However, I think the last image on that page is incorrect. What is marked as the cantilever is not really the cantilever but part of the tonearm. I may be wrong so maybe a more knowledgeable person can confirm.

HI Bluu.

KAB Electro Acoustics http://www.kabusa.com is also a very good ad informative site.You can find here good cartridges and TT accessories @ very reasonable price,shipping charges are also very low.Shure M97xe is only $57.

Regards,

Sachin

You are wrong :sad:

Hi Bluu,

That is the cantilever. You're only seeing the cartridge in the pic. The tonearm ain't there. It's a blown up representation of a cart

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Steve and Arindam. I took a closer look and of course, you are correct. I retract my comment about the website being wrong.

Cheers!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back