Turntable dealers in Bangalore

arunj

Hello all,

Are there any turntable dealers in Bangalore other than the showroom for Denon in Barton Centre?

I visited the Project showroom yesterday and found it closed for renovation.

Regards,
Arun.

Abhishek@Audiodynamics in Bangalore deal in Project and few other new brands(not sure if he has launched the new brands yet).

Call him at 9916728013

My budget is 20k; I can probably add another 5k to that if the model comes highly recommended.

I have some 33s, a lot of 45s, and a few 78s. I want a turntable that can play both 33s and 45s as easily as possible without having to fiddle with it each time. I think one of the Project turntables only requires a cartridge change to play 78s also- am I right? The 78s can wait for now. :)

I have a Sonodyne pre-amp (202R I think) that doesn't have a phono stage, but the BPL hi-fi system (bought in the 90s) has a phono stage. I do not mind waiting a while to get a good phono stage once I can afford to spend another 5k or so on it. :)

It has been a while since I listened to vinyl, so I am not that confident about handling used turntables.

Regards,
Arun.

I also have the same requirement of a turntable as Arun.
I have also heard of the ProFX outlet at Barton Centre (or is it at Church Street?).
I will try to find out about Audiodynamics also.
In the time since last post, has anyone else come up in Bangalore?
Arun, which one did you finally buy?
I would also welcome suggestions on which ones to buy and what kind of support is provided by the vendors in case of a problem. New Gramophone House in Delhi sells some interesting turntables from Denon, Numark, Jensen etc but they don't have a local outlet. Support also I don't know how it will be here.
Reading of a review from Denon, it appears to me as if the 78 rpm version is not supported by them which is essential for me.
I am currently having a used turntable bought at Seetaphone but it does give me issues now and then which I am not very happy with.
Hope to get a suitable reply. Thanks.

I visited ProFX today (they are in Barton Centre ground floor).
They only stock Denon turntables. They are all two speed turntables (not supporting 78 rpms) and very expensive. The turntables cost 9500-25000 approximately and need a separate amplifier which are starting a mere 26000+. :p
Definitely not what I am looking for.
Would appreciate other pointers.

Last edited:
Look at For Sale section of our forum. Also you can post a wanted thread specifying your budget in the wanted section. You will definitely get offers from our FMs.

I got my Philips 932 turntable back today after repair. It plays much better after some component change. I think I'll stick with it for now :)

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back