Turntable selection

pksnathan

Dear friends,
Recently I had visited PROFX showroom at Spencer Plaza with a view to audition of Denon turntable.The model I had in my mind was DP-29F.But I was shown model no.DP-200USB and DP-300F.They had only 2 turntables in DP-29Fand I was sure that they may not sell this model in future..Since my budget is around Rs.10k I was not inclined to go in for other models.Are there any TT dealers in Chennai offering other brands ?I request our friends to kindly help me.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Hi pksnathan, DP-29F is avilable at Bengaluru showroom. They might ship to Chennai, call them.

Regards,
Anil

Dear friends,
Recently I had visited PROFX showroom at Spencer Plaza with a view to audition of Denon turntable.The model I had in my mind was DP-29F.But I was shown model no.DP-200USB and DP-300F.They had only 2 turntables in DP-29Fand I was sure that they may not sell this model in future..Since my budget is around Rs.10k I was not inclined to go in for other models.Are there any TT dealers in Chennai offering other brands ?I request our friends to kindly help me.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Hi pksnathan, DP-29F is avilable at Bengaluru showroom. They might ship to Chennai, call them.

Regards,
Anil

Dear sir,
I thank you for your information.I shall contact PROFX ,Bengaluru for my requirement.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Hi,

Nathan if you want a decent quality TT then perhaps you can look at project ! they make some of the best TT's ! there is one for around 14K so if you can stretch it a bit then I'd say its much better then both the denon models !

Here's the thread on the same TT and related info !

Project TT

Hope this helps ;)!

Regards.

Hi,

Nathan if you want a decent quality TT then perhaps you can look at project ! they make some of the best TT's ! there is one for around 14K so if you can stretch it a bit then I'd say its much better then both the denon models !

Here's the thread on the same TT and related info !

Project TT

Hope this helps ;)!

Regards.
Sir,
I thank you for reply to my thread.Are there any dealers for Project TT in Chennai?
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Hi,

There is another TT which is in your budget. Its from Sherwood.

Welcome to Sherwood Singapore
And it seems like there is a dealer in Delhi for this and price for this TT was mentiond on another thread was ~10168/ INR..

there are no reviews on the website, but it seems to have some good features.

I would seriously consider the project turntables. They deliver EXCELLENT bang for the buck.

Other than that, Rega and Musichall tables are very nice as well. Between the two, I like the Rega P2 or P3 in the price range you are looking at. They have excellent rhythm, pace and timing. Makes all the difference in the world when you spin that vinyl :)

Good luck! Best thing is to audition as many as you can, but the choices above are excellent.

I would seriously consider the project turntables. They deliver EXCELLENT bang for the buck.

Other than that, Rega and Musichall tables are very nice as well. Between the two, I like the Rega P2 or P3 in the price range you are looking at. They have excellent rhythm, pace and timing. Makes all the difference in the world when you spin that vinyl :)

Good luck! Best thing is to audition as many as you can, but the choices above are excellent.

Sir,
I thank you for your suggestion which I shall take up.As a matter of fact I have narrowed my searches to Project and Rega and I shall choose one after an audition.
Thanking you,
pksnathan

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back