turntable

smajumdar

world of LP is coming back. the original sound that can be heard in this digital world ,the original creation of the music director which is purely stereo sound .This requires further promotions and outlets which can serve needs of the users.

thanks for sharing views ,need your help for locating a store in mumbai where a turntable could be purchased at a reasonably priced .A turn table is a valuable instrument only when a collection of LPs are with you .since LPs are no more available .I am interested in rare collection if any one is having

thanks for sharing views ,need your help for locating a store in mumbai where a turntable could be purchased at a reasonably priced .A turn table is a valuable instrument only when a collection of LPs are with you .since LPs are no more available .I am interested in rare collection if any one is having

Dear Sir. I have a Cosmic Direct drive turntable ingood working condition along with nearly 200 Lps in perfect condition which i want to sell as i am not making use of them My mobile no is 9052333269 I stay in hyderabad.
Regards Arun Sai

From my experience with TTs I will tell everyone this. It is not necessary to have a very large collection. I had a collection of 40 LPs that I played over and over for 8+ years. It just sounded so good that I just kept re-visiting the same songs/LPs happily exhilarated at how immediate and live they sounded.

Every TT owner is unwittingly and effectively a musicologist. One who preserves the cultural memory of the beauty of the original analog sound and propagates it to his children and friends, while the world rushed to embrace an as yet imperfect digital technology. :)

Cheers

Very well said Gobble.

From my experience with TTs I will tell everyone this. It is not necessary to have a very large collection. I had a collection of 40 LPs that I played over and over for 8+ years. It just sounded so good that I just kept re-visiting the same songs/LPs happily exhilarated at how immediate and live they sounded.

Every TT owner is unwittingly and effectively a musicologist. One who preserves the cultural memory of the beauty of the original analog sound and propagates it to his children and friends, while the world rushed to embrace an as yet imperfect digital technology. :)

Cheers

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back