TV 85QN90A WITH DENON AVR X6700H

pbananth

Gurus kindly help
I am having Samsung 85QN90A with Denon AVR x6700h connected with eARC.
1.When I play TV’s Neflix etc, my Denon shows “dolby atmos” but I am not satisfied with the separation or sound. And also the volume should be 82 (the same when I played with Firetv connected to Denon it is 65 points)
The picture quality is slightly better than Denon /firetv.

2. When I connected Firetv/Denon the picture quality is slightly lower but the sound is better and I can able to see the separation.
What I should I do? How to improve. Or is there is any other setting finetuning.

Kindly help.
thanks.

I think its an issue with the Tizen OS. I have a Frame in the living room. Its hooked up with a Marantz 6014. Sound is muffled and you really have to crank it up. Another issue is, the max volume with eARC is limited. Doesn't go up to full when using TV apps. YouTube is different. Playing YT content, the volume can be increased to the full. Firestick 4K sounds way better and you don't need to crank it up.

The service guys have visited five or six time. They've taken log files a couple of times. But, its useless. They are refusing to recognize the problem. Someone from Samsung also sent me a cropped picture from the online Marantz manual where it says how to limit the volume. Their claim is that is how high the AVR goes.

Suggest get a seperate streamer rather than use the TV apps.

You have a high end Display and AVR. Invest in a good streamer.
The best are :
- Nvidia Shield Pro
- Apple TV 4K

Will make a big difference to the quality of both audio and video.

Suggest get a seperate streamer rather than use the TV apps.

You have a high end Display and AVR. Invest in a good streamer.
The best are :
- Nvidia Shield Pro
- Apple TV 4K

Will make a big difference to the quality of both audio and video.
I am having FireTV 4K. is this enough? should i go as per suggestion. thanks.

I am having FireTV 4K. is this enough? should i go as per suggestion. thanks.

My personal opinion is the Nvidia Shield and Apple TV 4K are superior.

But for now, use the FireTV 4K plugged inot your AVR (not your TV).
This will give you better audio and video quality than you are getting right now with your TV apps.

My personal opinion is the Nvidia Shield and Apple TV 4K are superior.

But for now, use the FireTV 4K plugged inot your AVR (not your TV).
This will give you better audio and video quality than you are getting right now with your TV apps.
but the TV app PQ is very good. only sound is not ..
in the denon it immediately showing Atmos. but i could not hear the seperation..or mostly from the Front speakers.

but the TV app PQ is very good. only sound is not ..
in the denon it immediately showing Atmos. but i could not hear the seperation..or mostly from the Front speakers.
No harm in trying what I am suggesting. PQ won't reduce, but audio could be better

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back