TV stands?

srinivas1015

Where can I buy good TV stands that can also accommodate a receiver? I've seen the ones on sites like UrbanLadder and all of them have cabinets without enough space for things like a big receiver (with enough ventilation), a blu-ray player, two consoles, a center speaker.

The TV would be 65 inches.

http://soundfoundations.in/products/av-home-theatre-racks/
Talk to them. They will be able to give you suggestions.

Cheers,
Raghu

Thanks for these. Will try for ones without glass.

I'm looking to buy in Chennai btw. So if you have any Dealer recommendations, I'd really appreciate it :)

Also looking to buy Polk, SVS, and Marantz products so hunting down stores for those as well.

Thanks for these. Will try for ones without glass.

I'm looking to buy in Chennai btw. So if you have any Dealer recommendations, I'd really appreciate it :)

Also looking to buy Polk, SVS, and Marantz products so hunting down stores for those as well.
If you can get a carpenter, this basic design may work.

rps20181129_235753.jpg

Can send you drawings
Cheers,
Raghu

Where can I buy good TV stands that can also accommodate a receiver? I've seen the ones on sites like UrbanLadder and all of them have cabinets without enough space for things like a big receiver (with enough ventilation), a blu-ray player, two consoles, a center speaker.

The TV would be 65 inches.

Hey Srinivas,

I think you can explore websites like Scaleinch, woodenstreet, etc. I think you should also visit the local stores and check if they can customize the design as per your requirement. Hope this helps.

Good luck

I recommend getting it made yourself for the speakers also to be placed on a tv stand stability is important for sound. None of the shelfes we buy from shop won't be sturdy enough as a they are all made of particle wood. For the price of a branded stand, it's possible to build a mdf based one which would "sound" Very good. Or go with wood on top and sturdy metal pipes filled with sand as legs. If that's not possible buy a ready made tv stand and get good stands for speakers from sound foundation. Or diy them too.

Back