TV Suggestions for PS5 usage

Hi,

Looking for 2-3 tv options which will fully utilise whatever the ps5 has to offer (hdmi 2.1, 120hz, over, etc). Considering a 55 inch and above size, preferably between 60-80k. Not looking at the chinese players as I have a xiaomi and not happy with it.

Also, keen to hear thoughts on OLEDs for ps5.
Thanks so much.

Hi,

Looking for 2-3 tv options which will fully utilise whatever the ps5 has to offer (hdmi 2.1, 120hz, over, etc). Considering a 55 inch and above size, preferably between 60-80k. Not looking at the chinese players as I have a xiaomi and not happy with it.

Also, keen to hear thoughts on OLEDs for ps5.
Thanks so much.
OLED's are best if budget is not a constraint , I went with Sony X900H as LG CX was out of my budget. I recently managed to grab a PS5 and it's been an absolute blast. But you may want to consider stretching your budget for a good TV or consider Samsung frame

OLED's are best if budget is not a constraint , I went with Sony X900H as LG CX was out of my budget. I recently managed to grab a PS5 and it's been an absolute blast. But you may want to consider stretching your budget for a good TV or consider Samsung frame
Thanks.
Can I ask where and how much did you get the x900h for? Seems quite similar to the LG Oled bx and so maybe considering that vs CX

Thanks.
Can I ask where and how much did you get the x900h for? Seems quite similar to the LG Oled bx and so maybe considering that vs CX
I managed to pick it up for 1.4 L after hard bargaining and really happy with it , however if your budget permits then CX would be the way to go. Many say it could get affordable during diwali but i couldnt wait so went ahead with X900h.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back