Budget TVs Options in 65' and 75' having a 120hz refresh rate capability for PS5

shrrinivas

Members of the forum, I need your suggestions for budget brand TVs in 65' and 75' with 120hz refresh rate for my PS5. I currently have a TCL 55' 4K HDR10 tv which i bought in 2018. Exploring for one more TV for a gaming setup with 65'/70'/75' TVs which can easily sync up with the PS5.

Hisense U7H, Samsung Frame are the only budget TV I know of which does 120Hz.
Better ones are Sony X90K, LG, Sony and Samsung OLEDs.

Budget budget (under 70k for 65”): Hisense U7H

Budget (under 80k for 65”): VU masterpiece glo

I want tier 1 brand but cheap: Samsung frame

I can spend money but want 120Hz VFM: LG B2/B3 (whichever is cheaper)

I want the best: Samsung S95C/LG G3

75” options: VU masterpiece glo for budget, TCL C845 if you can spend 1.9 lacs. Not suggesting OLED here as >75” OLEDs are really expensive in India

Budget budget (under 70k for 65”): Hisense U7H

Budget (under 80k for 65”): VU masterpiece glo

I want tier 1 brand but cheap: Samsung frame

I can spend money but want 120Hz VFM: LG B2/B3 (whichever is cheaper)

I want the best: Samsung S95C/LG G3

75” options: VU masterpiece glo for budget, TCL C845 if you can spend 1.9 lacs. Not suggesting OLED here as >75” OLEDs are really expensive in India
For a 55" TV, which one would be better for Movies and Web shows, Samsung Frame (2021) 55" for 68K OR VU Masterpiece Glo 55" for 58K?
I assume the FALD(30 zones) in Vu's Glo will provide a better viewing experience than the Frame.

Is it safe to buy a Sony X90K from Amazon? It is not available locally anywhere - I have been looking for it for a few months now. All local dealers are deterring me from buying from amazon. I have bought many things from amazon in the past with no issues but for some reason I am bit skeptical for this one.

Is it safe to buy a Sony X90K from Amazon? It is not available locally anywhere - I have been looking for it for a few months now. All local dealers are deterring me from buying from amazon. I have bought many things from amazon in the past with no issues but for some reason I am bit skeptical for this one.
Buy from a verified seller and Don't give the OTP to the delivery person before checking for physical damage to the outer brown box and the TV itself. EZ!

thanks @its.a.me.Abhishek - I checked on the reseller for Amazon - Dawntech electronics. In the last 12 months they have many bad reviews/complaints against them on Amazon + Consumer court. Mostly including - selling defective products & refusing to fix it! Refusing to refund or acknowledging the complaints.

thanks @its.a.me.Abhishek - I checked on the reseller for Amazon - Dawntech electronics. In the last 12 months they have many bad reviews/complaints against them on Amazon + Consumer court. Mostly including - selling defective products & refusing to fix it! Refusing to refund or acknowledging the complaints.
Aslong as it's Prime, i won't worry as amazon will replace it if there is an issue.

Aslong as it's Prime, i won't worry as amazon will replace it if there is an issue.
Sorry to derail this thread @shrrinivas - I will refrain from commenting further :)

However, my comment above was very specifically in regard to the 75 Inch X90K ; which according to Sony dealers & Sony reps - is not available anywhere in the country. However Dawntech on amazon has a few for sale at a decent price. I would love to buy this TV, but Dawntech has horrible reviews (and multiple consumer court cases) - in most cases Amazon seems to be keeping quiet and most comments are crossed out with the comment from Amazon - that fulfilment was through amazon - they take the responsibilities.

Does not inspire much confidence. I am also not sure if Amazon will refund/replace in case of an issue as many people are lining up to get their money back/ product replaced.

How much better is the 835 compared to the Mi Q1 75 if 120Hz is not important for me?
It’s much much better. It has more zones, higher brightness and much better tuning and backlight control. HDTVTest even called the image processing on par with Samsung and only slightly behind Sony.

Mi, Oneplus etc have no experience with TV tech and lag behind in colour accuracy and processing.

Back