TV with a budget of 25k from Dubai

sumesh

Hi guys,

I have been going through many threads on this wonderful forum to decide on a TV to suit my needs but could not conclude on any model so decided to create a thread.

One of my relatives is flying from Dubai and i'm planning to pick a 32 inch LCD or LED from dubai now since the Dubai shopping festival is going on and there is some attractive discounts. My viewing distance would be approximately 8 feet and the primary needs would be SD DTH( No HD as of now :sad:) and 720p movies from USB. I'm not interested in gaming or PC connectivity.

The models i'm considering are :

1) Samsung LA 32 D4000 : i can pick one of these up for 22k. I saw this tv in chroma and liked the looks the PQ however sound quality was not impressive.

2) Samsung LA 32 D5000: Specs wise seems to be neck on neck with D4000 but is a full HD model. Retails for about 24 k after discounts.

3) Sony BX 320/ CX 320: These LCD models seems to be heavily discounted in dubai. Cx 320 is selling for 16.5k and sounds like a sweet deal to me.

I'm not particularly inclined to go for Led since PQ wise it seems to be more or less the same compared to LED. My primary concern is the reliablity and PQ. Since none of these tv's mentioned above will have warranty in India i would love to get a reliable model that can last atleast 3 years.

Please pour in your suggestions.

Go for Panasonic Viera models where in you will find IPS panel (touted to be the best LCD technology), full HD.. L32U20 is one of the best models from Panasonic and in India, it costs around Rs.22800

From my knowledge the IPS technology is something hiding the actual clarity which may have some bad impact to the lamp inside the LCD or LED and also there is not much comments about this IPS by the expert reviews. One of our forum member also posted the same pls look into that buddy. Pls check all thread in Television

I picked up a Sony 32CX520 from Dubai for 23K. It has got good reviews. See if that meets your requirements.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back