Ubuy

I believe most purchase over Amazon or Ebay or the other dealer portals we have here in India......

online portals are online portals........there are many and there is no standing guarantee that the portal will be there after a week or 2 years etc......one needs to be careful......if i were you and had limited dealers around, i would trust the local indian online portals for purchases ...at least i can drag someone to court in case of any dispute.....based on transaction details and printscreens i maintain till the purchase or deal is closed.

I believe most purchase over Amazon or Ebay or the other dealer portals we have here in India......

online portals are online portals........there are many and there is no standing guarantee that the portal will be there after a week or 2 years etc......one needs to be careful......if i were you and had limited dealers around, i would trust the local indian online portals for purchases ...at least i can drag someone to court in case of any dispute.....based on transaction details and printscreens i maintain till the purchase or deal is closed.

Forget online portals, In india distributors of HIFI brands change every 2 years lol. Eg- SVS, REL, Sunfire etc have changed.

@Rajkumars i don't feel Ubuy looks safe to be honest, what are you planning to get from there?

cheers.

this has been discussed many a times before, UBUY is just a buy from USA and forward to India site, you will end up paying much more than you would if bought directly from amazon.com or local grey dealers.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back