UHD Television

Anik06

Hi,

Planning to buy (50-55 inch) UHD (4k) television. I have following questions:
1. Which TV is good value for money. Heard a lot about Vu and Mi. Any idea how good they are?
2. I have Denon 1713 AVR. Is there workaround to watch UHD content with this AVR.
3. Will Jio connection be sufficient to stream UHD content from netflix.

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

Regards,
Anik

Found this link. So as per this link, TV must support ARC and/or optical digital audio connection. But I may degrade audio quality from 5.1 to 2.1

This link list the TVs with 5.1 surround sound passthrough.

Have anybody tried this? Please share your thoughts.

Regards,
Anik

Hello,

Can somebody please enlighten me. Which TV should I buy which can work with old AVR?

Thanks a lot.
Anik

Hi,

1. Which TV is good value for money. Heard a lot about Vu and Mi. Any idea how good they are?
2. I have Denon 1713 AVR. Is there workaround to watch UHD content with this AVR.

Regards,
Anik

2. Connect your AVR to your TV with an Optical cable.
3. Unless you're getting a constant speed of 20Mbps/sec you won't be able to stream it in UHD. FHD requires around 8 and HD around 4Mbps.

Hi,

Regards,
Anik
Hi Anik,

I am also looking for a 55inch TV but my budget is around 35-45k .
Though I may not help you knowing about compatibility with your AVR .. we can work together to choose best TV available around :)
I saw Mi in Mi Store here in Bangalore and like it ,also the prices falls in my budget . But no luck in Flash sale in Flipkart /Mi Online.
Looking other models too for 4K and in above Budget !

Some others that I am considering and needed more Analysis/testing are as below (these looks FULL HD and not 4K)

I also liked these Panasonic models as I already own a 32 inch from 2014 and works cool ..

- Panasonic 139.7 cm (55 inch) TH-55ES500D Full HD Smart LED TV
https://paytmmall.com/panasonic-55-...utm_content=api&utm_term=20180826cl3h9bt9ynvu

-Panasonic 147 cm (58 inch) TH-58D300DX Full HD LED TV
https://paytmmall.com/panasonic-147...PRAV307061960F4031-pdp-Recently Viewed||1||||

Please avoid this TV, I bought it and returned in 2 days. the the following complaints.

1. Media player is very outdated (90s) , takes much time to load and very difficult to rewind and FF while playing.
2. Picture quality for non-HD is very pathetic..
3. material is very cheap..

rest your wish
Rgds

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back