Ultimate Bass Test

I can't see the list. It seems one has to have a subscription to even see the list.
Anyway nonsubscribers can at least get the list of tracks?

Similar are available in Spotify and Qobuz. Search for “Test Tones”
I used these to find the frequency range which causes a bass boom in my room
That's a good idea. I have used online test tone generators (E.g. https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/) to find the precise resonating frequency. And to hold it there while I experimented with placement.

Any better with this? These are a collection of sweep tones, not audio tracks.
I would advice EXTREME CAUTION when using these... you could inadvertently damage your speakers or amplifier of both using such sustained (29 seconds duration each freq) subsonic test tones !

Most speakers (excluding subs) will not produce any significant output at Subsonic and extreme LF frequencies.

Can I get the file in MP3 or some other format for offline use?
Check out this page from REALTRAPS ... The page provides a wealth of information to test Room Nodes.

You can download all the (sustained) Test tones: 10 Hz to 300 Hz in 1 Hz increments, as a 3 MB zipped file. Each tone is sustained, so as to activate any room resonance. The track numbering provides a clue of the Frequency band being played out.

The last track (Track 30) is a wide band pink noise Wave file, duration 15 seconds, for setting the level to about 70 dB.
Use this file First to set your Amplifier volume level, and then run the incremental frequency tones.

The zip file containing the test tones, even (thoughtfully) includes a test Graph paper that you can print and use, when conducting the tests.

I would encourage you to run the test tones, even if you do not have a calibrated mic. The Room Resonances will be so prominently loud that you will very easily be able to identify the resonant frequencies.

I have been using this zipped files for over a decade, and continue to strongly recommend its download and use. A BIG THANKS! to the RealTraps folks for putting it all together and offering it for free!

I would advice EXTREME CAUTION when using these... you could inadvertently damage your speakers or amplifier of both using such sustained (29 seconds duration each freq) subsonic test tones !

Most speakers (excluding subs) will not produce any significant output at Subsonic and extreme LF frequencies.

Check out this page from REALTRAPS ... The page provides a wealth of information to test Room Nodes.

You can download all the (sustained) Test tones: 10 Hz to 300 Hz in 1 Hz increments, as a 3 MB zipped file. Each tone is sustained, so as to activate any room resonance. The track numbering provides a clue of the Frequency band being played out.

The last track (Track 30) is a wide band pink noise Wave file, duration 15 seconds, for setting the level to about 70 dB.
Use this file First to set your Amplifier volume level, and then run the incremental frequency tones.

The zip file containing the test tones, even (thoughtfully) includes a test Graph paper that you can print and use, when conducting the tests.

I would encourage you to run the test tones, even if you do not have a calibrated mic. The Room Resonances will be so prominently loud that you will very easily be able to identify the resonant frequencies.

I have been using this zipped files for over a decade, and continue to strongly recommend its download and use. A BIG THANKS! to the RealTraps folks for putting it all together and offering it for free!
It's a valuable information for me. I will try it with my system also.
Thanks

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back