uncharted 2 review.

Manu a serious request - please can you make a megathread for games?? Pls this is not gaming site and from yoiur rresponces you m ust be feeling that a few people and probably same ppl answering your queries! IMHO games are too far ay from the core focus of this site.

As many games threads became too distracting and many times I can see half of gaming related threads occupying my limited laptop " visual real estate!" ( Screen) . I remember you got extremely limited response when you asked which are the members are games here. In fact I know a member who is in gaming but never seems to post anything about it! He never feels this is right forum and there are number of forums -and some Indians discussing every possible gaming - Be it PC ,console or handhelds!

IMHO these are my humble thoughts! Members please add!

Manu a serious request - please can you make a megathread for games?? Pls this is not gaming site and from yoiur rresponces you m ust be feeling that a few people and probably same ppl answering your queries! IMHO games are too far ay from the core focus of this site.

As many games threads became too distracting and many times I can see half of gaming related threads occupying my limited laptop " visual real estate!" ( Screen) . I remember you got extremely limited response when you asked which are the members are games here. In fact I know a member who is in gaming but never seems to post anything about it! He never feels this is right forum and there are number of forums -and some Indians discussing every possible gaming - Be it PC ,console or handhelds!

IMHO these are my humble thoughts! Members please add!

i'll definitely do that ,i understand that :)

Back