Uneven levels of audio in TV channels.

flat_listener

In Tatasky HD I have noticed, uneven levels of sound volume across the channels. The audio on few chnls is unexpectedly high compared to other channels.
please share if anybody experienced same problem and how you are dealing with it.

I am also facing problems with the volume fluctuating between various channels. I did not face this with the pre HD system.
When it does, I simply hit the mute button on the remote...

In Tatasky HD I have noticed, uneven levels of sound volume across the channels. The audio on few chnls is unexpectedly high compared to other channels.
please share if anybody experienced same problem and how you are dealing with it.

Do you have it connected to an AVR? Volume fluctuations happen due to differences in audio encoding (stereo vs multichannel). Most AVRs have an option to automatically adjust the level differences.

I have connected it thru Marantz AVR 5.1 configuration. Can you pl suggest what settings will get me the desired result.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back