Unic uc46 projector help.

Dejan2311

Hi, I do not know good English, but I will try to get my problem as good as possible. I own an unic uc46 projector, I'm happy with work except for one thing. When images are released directly from the USB memory, they follow one another, there is no option that I would like to switch from one to the other. They change in about 5 seconds. It has the ability to press II Paus for every image, or if I want to switch ahead of the option "next but after that, the images themselves are changed for a few seconds. It's strange to me that I believe this is a harmless detail as far as the software is missing. Can somebody tell me, is there any option to solve this problem, maybe I do not know. I saw that the software has the option to update the software from USB memory. Is there any kind of porgram that I can handle this? I want to say that I primarily acquired it to show pictures, that is, because of work and presentations. Thank you if anyone has a solution.

Even though I don't own this projector, I think the problem could be solved from Settings. You can check Image Settings if there's an option to stop Slideshow or Auto-Review or something similar.

Hi, I do not know good English, but I will try to get my problem as good as possible. I own an unic uc46 projector, I'm happy with work except for one thing. When images are released directly from the USB memory, they follow one another, there is no option that I would like to switch from one to the other. They change in about 5 seconds. It has the ability to press II Paus for every image, or if I want to switch ahead of the option "next but after that, the images themselves are changed for a few seconds. It's strange to me that I believe this is a harmless detail as far as the software is missing. Can somebody tell me, is there any option to solve this problem, maybe I do not know. I saw that the software has the option to update the software from USB memory. Is there any kind of porgram that I can handle this? I want to say that I primarily acquired it to show pictures, that is, because of work and presentations. Thank you if anyone has a solution.

Check the settings, and see if it can display thumbnails of the pics..Hope, that is what you are looking for..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back