• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Universal Remote for Reliance BIG TV?

Mogami Cables

abhijitnath

I'm planning to buy a universal remote and wanted one that would work with my Reliance STB. Which one will work seamlessly-I went to the Harmony site and they didn't have it listed. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Raj7

Hi I too have this issue. I found out that the STB is made by a South African company called ALtech. But even that is missing in Harmony.
Raj

reju

AL Tech is listed under "cable/satellite box" > "Cable Box" and also > "Digital Set top box". Try it out.

niv

I remember there are self learning remotes where you can teach each of your other remote signals so you really don't need to have match or listed..

try one of them.

reju

Harmony is a self learning remote as well as they have a huge database/configuration for most remote controls.

just4kix

Harmony is a self learning remote as well as they have a huge database/configuration for most remote controls.
Correct. Any Logitech Harmony remote will be able to control the BigTV STB. The downside is that these remotes are expensive.