Upcoming book on Lata Mangeshkar

Naturelover

Staff member
Have received folowing message from one Dr Shailesh Shringarpure of Mumbai on a WhatsApp group
I do not know him personally.
Posting here for information only

The entire Musical Journey of Lataji will be released in 2 Volumes (DISCOGRAPHY 1 and 2) in January 2024.

All the pertinent information of each and every song (Film and Non Film) with Gramophone Record Number, List of Films (Year Wise and Alphabetical), different statistical data will be available in these 2 Volumes.

Price : Rs.3,000.

If interested, please pay Rs.2500 (including postage & package) to get these 2 Volumes.

Snehasis Chatterjee
+91 94335 23910

This is a two volume book having Didi’s entire gamut of songs compiled with all its release details..excellent piece of information compiled which can be used / referred as one of the reference material.

You can get connected with Snehasis through What’s app / call him for any further clarifications you may wish to seek.

Since I know Snehasis..as he had taken many records from me for his study compilation of this book..thought that his painstaking efforts must be made aware to as many music enthusiasts as possible..that’s why shared it on the group

Back