Upgrading 2nd rig - advice needed

Can add the JBL LSR 308 to that list of monitors. Sorry, for some reason I cannot edit the thread.

Hi guys, any opinions or advice from membees who have used any of these?

Or any advice of dealers in Delhi who might allow an audition?

JBL is a good pick. I use the LSR305 myself.

Excellent soundstage and placement.

Any comparisons with the others. I know all 3 are good in terms of opinions and reviews, but a vis a vis would help me decide.

Any comparisons with the others. I know all 3 are good in terms of opinions and reviews, but a vis a vis would help me decide.

Not a fan of PreSonus, KRK is good, and I've never heard Yamaha monitors.

Personally JBL is my pick.

Came across this review: JBL LSR308 Review
So they sound great post some sort of a modification, to add more packing to the enclosure.

Also got pricing quotes:
Eris E8 Rs. 41,600
Yamaha HS8 Rs. 42,300
JBL LSR308 Rs. 40,500
No difference in price. Damn, this isn't going to be easy.
Is the price on the higher side?

I think you can add Adam audio to the list. Heard it at a friends place. Sweet sounds and fatigue free.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

I think you can add Adam audio to the list. Heard it at a friends place. Sweet sounds and fatigue free.

Sent from my SM-A910F using Tapatalk

OK. But seem out of my budget, which is under 50k for a pair. And I don't want the 5" drivers.

Removed Yamaha off my list after several conversations that they're more for studio and less relaxing or flexible for listening.
JBL LSR308 or the Eris E8. Since I also plan to use these at higher volumes for listening (not max though), should I simply look at the dBL level or the wattage?
Equal number of reviews rant about both E8 and LSR308. Nobody has these to audition in Delhi it seems.

Hi Nature, room size is 12 x 17. I often use these at higher volumes when I'm in the next room or the kitchen too.

Sub is for games & movies - remember I said, music - 40%, games 40%, movies - 20%.

After discussions with a couple of old friends, and members here, an idea has emerged. Please let me know if its a good one, or silly.

Ditch the idea of a sub for now, and spend more on the speakers - up my budget to include the KRK VXT8.

What do you guys think?

Hi guys, just to update you. I purchased the KRK VXT8. Got a great deal off Amazon.

Thanks.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back