Upgrading a passive sub woofer with active sub woofer

jtde

Hello Guys
I have a Kenwood KRF-5550D 5.1 home theater system (purchased in Australia 4 years back).
It has a passive sub woofer and does not have a sub woofer pre out on the receiver.
I want to upgrade the speakers and sub woofer but retain the receiver. The speakers I have shortlisted are :

1. Energy take classic 5.1
2. Q-Acoustics 1010i.

I have few questions, it would be great if you guys could help me in finding the answers.
1.Since the receiver does not have a sub-woofer pre-out , will it possible to connect to the powered sub woofer of Energy Tale Classic or Q-Acoustics 1010i?, if so how?

2.What is current price of these speakers and where can I audition them in Bangalore?

Thanks in Advance.

1.SW with spk line input can be connected to AVR front spk out with keeping sub off(AVR)& spk as Large.

Spirovious : Thanks for the info, I have dropped the idea of upgrading the 5.1 speaker of my home theater .
Meanwhile I have purchased Wharfedale 9.2 speaker pair and upgraded my front spekers. It is good for listining to music in stereo mode.I purchased it from Vector systems for 14.5 K

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back