UPS for TV

Check out your TV manual to find out how many watts it consumes. I doubt a 600 VA smps will do a proper job. The 600 rated unit will probably be really just 400 watts. Better to get a larger one. The TV has a smps so it's power fact will probably not be high either.
Remember that if you buy one you have no resale value and can't change it so easily , so better to buy bigger than smaller ! You can run your DVD player etc. off it. But those hardly consume much.

I have been running my lcd tv off a ups for the past 5 years n I have a APC 550va and it does the job well but only for the past year the battery has started to show its age and its just enough till the time my apartment gensets are switched on.
If u ask me if the lgith goes only for 2-5 minutes, 600va is enuf but if u want to hook up more stuff then can go for a bigger one.

I have been running my lcd tv off a ups for the past 5 years n I have a APC 550va and it does the job well but only for the past year the battery has started to show its age and its just enough till the time my apartment gensets are switched on.
If u ask me if the lgith goes only for 2-5 minutes, 600va is enuf but if u want to hook up more stuff then can go for a bigger one.

Thanks .. I am just looking to hook my TV (40") with Stablizer..

Like - UPS >> Connected to wall socket >> Stablizer >> TV ..

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back