Urgent Advice Needed - Klipsch KSW10, SS.5 and SC 5

Droidbee

Hello,
I just need some quick advice from you folks. I am being offered a pair of KSW 12, two SS.5 and SC 5 with a Thindy Amp for about 30,000 INR. Is that a good deal? They sounded amazing to me but I am new to all this. Should I go for it?

For a similar price check out what you can get in showrooms....if you feel you live with it for next 5 years go for it...else you stretch your budget & get something better....you don't want to do frequent upgrades & loose money....

I am in a fairly remote place at the moment without access to showrooms - thats why I wanted to ask here!

- PPl whoeverever in the remote places, there should be atleast one major city near by...even if you want to travel couple of hours it is worth.........Buying AVR & speakers is kind of getting married...you need to at least hear what others speakers would sound other-wise you would end buying speakers may not be satisfied.....

I heard a couple actually. Jamo S506 and Bose 501 IV and a couple others. I love the klipsch i just wanted to know if he is charging me the right price for em.

check if it has been repaired and why is he selling..get it only if he's selling because he is in need of money....sometimes if the tweeters gets damaged and it is replaced/repaired..it may not sound the same like original...make sure nothing was replaced etc.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back