used speakers in rechie street worth

CANDUU

there are lots of used speakers found in rechie street ,are they worth , does u ppls know how much they quote for them and how much i can bargain of it,which shop is trustful, pls help me out of this........

regarding speakers my sincere advice is go for a brand new items or from a known user who s going to up grade. in the music chain speaker is the main link. soundstage sonic performance is mainly due to speakers.

+1 to that.

I heard that Richie street guys get the stuff junked at South East Asian countries esp from Singapore and repair them & sell it.

A repaired speaker will never sound like original.

there are lots of used speakers found in rechie street ,are they worth , does u ppls know how much they quote for them and how much i can bargain of it,which shop is trustful, pls help me out of this........

Never trust .. its not at all worth. As per speakers once the driver is gone thats it. Probably they might have been replacing with cheap components and sell it.

I heard that Richie street guys get the stuff junked at South East Asian countries esp from Singapore and repair them & sell it.

That is correct.Though it is possible to get lucky and find a pair that is OK.

I would not recomend purchasing from the Ritchie St.guys.

Rajiv

Dear Mr.Kanduu,
I am from Mysore and I have my relatives in Chennai and whenever I visit Chennai I make it a pont to go to Richie street and visit few shops who exclusively deal in Second Hand Imported speakers, Stereo Amplifiers, AV Receivers,Turntables,Tuners etc. As Captrajesh has mentioned these second hand products are brought from Southeast asia, Europe and USA. Many a times U get good products also. I recently purchased JBL Satilite speakers(Centre,Rear Left and Right speakers for Rs.1,400/-). After coming home I completely opened the plastic cabinet and saw for refurbiration but woofers and tweeters were intact and almost new. So if U hav some knowledge about these stuff U can purchase them but a common man without electronic knowledge may be duped. However there are few good shops who import secondhand products and can be trusted. Direct Drive Turntables, FM Tuners and Graphic Equalisers can be purchased for throaway prices.
Raslibi

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back