Usher dealer in Bangalore?

Posts in this old thread have got me going all teary like a jilted lover thinking of his first love. :)
I love my Usher so much, of course I have speakers that are of much higher caliber now but I just could not bring myself to letting my beloved Ushers go. They are on HT duty now and there they will remain, I don't care if my Spendors mind, they will just have to deal with the fact that you do not forget your first love, ever.
Now you made it impossible for me to ask if you are willing sell the Ushers :)

I had Usher Mini dancer 1 for about 6 years before moving to Harbeth P3esr. Still miss the air of the berellium tweeters.If only the rest of the speaker kept up with the speed of the tweeters. In that price bracket , it would have been a fantasic. There is a gentleman in India who has modified the mini dancer I crossover to ameliorate this shortcoming, but due to covid I haven't had the opportunity to hear it. Let's see.........
When I made up my mind that I am going to go for new speakers, I looked far and wide for Ushers from reliable sources but then Covid hit and it was not possible to make trips or visit people.
You never know, maybe one day I will find a gem to usher in a new era.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back