Using Car subwoofer in home theater setup

revolty

Hello forum members,

I am not sure if this has been asked before in detail. So, please excuse my ignorance. My friend has got a "Rockford Fosgate subwoofer R1S412" & a "4D furnisher subwoofer amplifier" along with him. He wanted to know that is it possible to use this setup for home theater use. He can get the enclosure also made from the local carpenter.
He wanted to start with a home theater system in a budget of 50K. So, he has already thought about AVR & 5.0 speakers. Now, he's stuck only in the subwoofer part because of almost no budget now

i used 4D furnisher sub amp. Its a budget amp and very good "for the price".
The amp is paired with Pioneer 12" and Infinity Primus 12" drivers. works great for movies.
No complaints for that budget.

i used 4D furnisher sub amp. Its a budget amp and very good "for the price".
The amp is paired with Pioneer 12" and Infinity Primus 12" drivers. works great for movies.
No complaints for that budget.
Hello,

Thanks for your response. Can you please let me know if it is connected to your AVR V681 though subwoofer pre-out? If you can share the pics of your connection, it will be great. Are the drivers connected in series?

im outstation. so no pics available currently. You can connect to AVR preout. If the amp has two inputs, use a subwoofer Y cable.
Only one sub is used at a time. Not in series or parallel.

I have used JBL S2-1224ss subwoofer in HT with 4D furnishers 2CH subwoofer amp with good effect. It's a very good amp for the price and a capable one.
I also have 14300 model from 4D not sold in open market till recently. That's a 2.1 ch amp and a very VFM & efficient contender.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back