V V Urgent: Wahrf 9.5 vs Mission M34i vs anyother

went ahead and bought 9.5 packed pieces
the earlier ones were demo so bought new ones
thanks all for the support

Last edited:
I shall share but first need his clearance cause according to his staff such delivery has not taken place and they don't ship. But still I will ask him

Hi Denzong

If i am not wrong you must have purchased from Designer Audio, as they are who import Wharfedalr to india and their warehouse is also at Navi Mumbai.

Kshitij is a nice person to deal with

Good rikhav. So you know the guy. I was just not telling the name cause I wanted to ask him first and then give confirmation to anyone. Privacy respect.
But yes whatever you have stated are correct

Denzong
Not only me, there would many members (almost all from Mumbai) who know Kshitij and Designer Audio

But you were right to not disclose his identity without taking his permission

You have got the speakers at a very good price

Last edited:
Digital bro try your luck by calling them. If not then ask any of ur friends in mumbai to buy it and ship it to you

M35 20k @ Vijay sales . Can I have the contact number please? A friend of mine is looking for a pair of FS.

Hi I am planning to buy a pair of m34i. Please help me to find a right price for a pair. I see in the forum that is 18~21 K. is for pair or single.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back