valve Radios and valves

Dear Mr. Ankur

.PLease also be very careful as you are working on an AC/DC radio set.

Which are the valves you are having in stock?

Regards
P.Rajan

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr. Ankur

Please talk to me on my mobile no 09611166771. PLease also be very careful as you are working on an AC/DC radio set.

Regards
P.Rajan
Sir, I need to repair my Philips valve radio model no 15RB-525/11z. It is working, but sometimes, if I move it a little bit, it stops working. Some loose connection, I guess. I will be very grateful if you share it's service manual (If you have it) and suggest some steps / guide me.
Regards
AK Srivastava

Dear Friends

I am a radio hobbyst and restore valve radios mostly Philips. I have around 15 radios both Holland and Indian make Philips. Many a times I am in need of different types of valves. I shall be grateful if somebody can tell me the source where I can get the valves. I am based in Bangalore.

Regards

P.Rajan
Nice to know you. I also like Valve radios. I have 3 radios. All made by Saba Freiburg, germany(Model 7, 9 and 100). It would be nice to share your ideas about Philips Radios. Which are your favourite models? and why? Thanks

Dear Friends

I am a radio hobbyst and restore valve radios mostly Philips. I have around 15 radios both Holland and Indian make Philips. Many a times I am in need of different types of valves. I shall be grateful if somebody can tell me the source where I can get the valves. I am based in Bangalore.

Regards

P.Rajan
Hi Rajan,
Can you share your contact details fpr a quick talk. I have got a old 1970 Phillips vaccum radio , would want to get it checked/ repaired for the SW reception, which is so noisy.
Would be great to meet you as I live in the same city.
BR
Prashant

Hi Rajan,
Can you share your contact details fpr a quick talk. I have got a old 1970 Phillips vaccum radio , would want to get it checked/ repaired for the SW reception, which is so noisy.
Would be great to meet you as I live in the same city.
BR
Prashant
You can contact me at this no. 9342948692/ 9611166771

P. rajan

Dear Friends

Regards

P.Rajan
Sir have you tried seethaphone company in city , has some vales at rs 1200,and 800 that's what he messaged me in whatsapp, for I need a transformer for my Philip's stereo valve radio , transformer burnt due to human error ,if u can help please

Anyone interested in a valve radio? Found in my nearby paper/raddi shop. I can buy it if anyone is interested and then ship it.
Vinod
I'm interested. What is the cosmetic condition and operational aspect of the Valve radio? Is it possible to share some information and pictures?

Thanks
Issac

Hi snappysam,
If you check the date of the post, it was June 2019. :) That valve would have been sold long ago. Anyways such things keep coming in his shop and I will be on the lookout for you and post any if I find something.

Cant help but again appreciate Mr. Rajan's restoration. Amazing stuff. Very knowledgeable person. And helpful too.
- - -
My radio which was repaired recently has conked again:(. Mr. Rizwan (nice person) whom I came to know in the forum has valve I need. But due to local trains not running it is taking time. My friend will be visiting Mumbai by car soon. Lets see how it goes.
Regards.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back