Vatsalyam - Guaranteed sleep in 15 min

srramanujam

Vatsalyam Lullaby CD- Guaranteed sleep in 15 min

Vatsalyam by Bombay Jayashree is an amazing collection of lullabies. Multi-lingual with some emphasis on South Indian.

Has a collection of seven songs. I get to sleep within two songs and never, even when my boss has been miserable, crossed three songs.

Omana Thingal in Malayalam and Jo Jo Rama in telugu are a treat to the ears.

Attachments

• vatsalyam-collection-of-traditional-indian-lullabies.jpg
    vatsalyam-collection-of-traditional-indian-lullabies.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Vatsalyam by Bombay Jayashree is an amazing collection of lullabies. Multi-lingual with some emphasis on South Indian.

Has a collection of seven songs. I get to sleep within two songs and never, even when my boss has been miserable, crossed three songs.

I thought you meant it was so boring!!! :D I have Jojo Rama and others on a label called INRECO.

BTW all Charsur CDS have been withdrawn from Landmark shoppe, last time I was searching for live concert CDs of Chennai music season. When I asked they said Charsur has been taken over by another company and the titles would be re-issued under another label. :( Now I am stuck since many weeks just as my tastes have moved from listening collections to complete concert paddhati.

Regards

Strange. A few days back i went to the Charsur Studio and picked up some wonderful CDs, including some copies of Vatsalyam (which i find is a great gift).

The studio is in Alwarpet just opposite Spencer Food World.

Didnt hear of any takeover from the staff there, but is possible. They have some great collection in their archives.

yes the title of this thread is indeed misleading..
.anyway was wondering what would happen if someone, by chance, put the music in question in his car stereo....

yes the title of this thread is indeed misleading..
.anyway was wondering what would happen if someone, by chance, put the music in question in his car stereo....

moktan -

i am inclined to believe that-

if one played this CD - and listened to the sounds-

one would be less inclined to ROAD RAGE -

and would be less forgiving -

of that "BLASTED a$$$H$$E - who does not know if his mother knows who his ancestors are-

"how the ---- did he overtake me on the left side?"

regds
suri

Is it possible one would get out of the car menacingly and then hum sweet lullabies into the offending drivers ears instead? :)

Cheers

Thanks SRR for sharing this, Had a chance to listen to Mannupugazh and was sounding excellent. Great to hear such recitation after a long time. Now need to listen to other tracks and hit the bed.

Re: Vatsalyam Lullaby CD- Guaranteed sleep in 15 min

Can you comment on how long it will make u sleep?(I am seriously serious). I was wondering instead to put loudly in the office and escape from the office before I too go off to sleep. :D

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back