Via Milano Restaurant: Live Music

Nikhil

Staff member
Folks who live in Hyderabad or plan to visit and are looking for some quality live music, I would highly recommend Via Milano Restaurant in Jubilee Hills. I am a regular for their Sunday Brunch but can vouch for their food and service on most days.

The Sunday Brunch is a decent deal with a good selection of Italian salads and pastas. Food is good but really what I found amazing was the music and drinks on offer! Probably one of the best deals in town on a Sunday. The music is courtesy of live duo (Lokhi and Reuben) who sing some excellent tunes. Yesterday was an incredible session with some great renditions of songs from Sting, Simon & Garfunkel, The Beatles, Uncle Cracker, Bruno Mars etc. If this is your type of music then you will not be sorry.

I need to make a special mention of the drinks menu which comes included with the Brunch package. The highlight of the menu is a great selection of cocktails - mojitos, martinis, whiskey sours and such along with a great lineup of the regular fresh fruit drinks + mocktails. The buffet includes a great Sangria (Red wine, Orange Juice & Apples) which is incredibly refreshing. The whiskey on the menu is Teachers 50 and 100 Pipers with rum being the usual Bacardi etc so as good as it gets in the Indian liquor dept.

Price is Rs 950 per head + taxes.
Great Live Music: Included!
Use Google for more info ... Via Milano is well rated on all the usual foodie websites which include pictures of the menu and the restaurant.

Here's what I picked from the web.

554667_510104875693050_319048657_n.jpg

Here is info on some of the other offerings of live music at Via Milano. Have not been there on these nights so can't comment.

923288_509763092393895_144128307_n.jpg

934140_509340715769466_802611127_n.jpg

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back