Video Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandeep

hello freinds,

I'm in need of a video editing software for home use.

I have a sony handycam.

Free software's available online are limited in features.

plz suggest the very best paid video editing software available in india.

thanks in advance

If you have a mac then Final cut pro is very easy to learn and use and one of the best to edit which also runs pretty well on a decent system unlike Adobe premier pro

hello freinds,

I'm in need of a video editing software for home use.

I have a sony handycam.

Free software's available online are limited in features.

plz suggest the very best paid video editing software available in india.

thanks in advance
Hi Mandeep,
One of the most popular ones are Avid media composer, Adobe Premier and Apple's Final Cut Pro (FCP) for video editing.

Rgs,
Nitin

Hi Mandeep,
One of the most popular ones are Avid media composer, Adobe Premier and Apple's Final Cut Pro (FCP) for video editing.

Rgs,
Nitin
Resolve is also free as mentioned above by Kannan. The full blown version which is payable is also popularly used for colour correction for professional applications.
Try the free version of "Resolve" first and see if the features are enough for your editing needs.

Another vote for Resolve. Have tried most of the popular ones bit come back to resolve every time.

I use Adobe premiere Pro, it's really awesome but you might need some youtube tutorials to start. DaVinci is also very good and professional grade tool, again little overwhelming in the start.
If you have mac, iMovie is good (bit basic) and very easy to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back