Viewing Forum on Handhelds

Nikhil

Staff member
I was pretty impressed to see that Hifivision.com forum was mobile phone enabled. However I was wondering if some of the images (buttons, icons, etc) could be toned down on the mobile version of the site. Should make for faster mobile access.

On the whole was great to see that the site was mobile enabled. :cool::cool::cool:

I was pretty impressed to see that Hifivision.com forum was mobile phone enabled. However I was wondering if some of the images (buttons, icons, etc) could be toned down on the mobile version of the site. Should make for faster mobile access.

On the whole was great to see that the site was mobile enabled. :cool::cool::cool:
That is true. I was able to login effortlessly to the forum and post this reply on a Blackberry 8700! I really appreciate the vision of the founders.

-Vue

Its pretty handy indeed and a must to have feature these days. Helps ppl like us who are on the go or is just handy enuf to see whats happening on the forum.

Those of u who have any sort of difficulty while browsing ..like sometimes buttons dont work or seem 'flat' and cant be clicked.. You may consider downloading opera mini (rather a suggestion to all). Opera is a pretty handy browser which always attempts to present the website (like our forum) with the same look n feel as we observe on a comp. U may search on google for 'opera mini' ..its better than mobile's inbuilt browser and shud be less than 200kb.

Brgds

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back