Vintage Onkyo TX-DS939 and JBL L7

sshanky

Hi everyone!

I was searching around for a community that would know about some of the older stuff I still have, some of which was my father's, and found this forum because there's a post about the primary item I was wondering what to do with -- an Onkyo TX-DS939. My brother wants to donate it to a thrift shop or try to garage sale it, but I am sure it has more intrinsic value either monetarily or as a sweet power amplifier (it's so big and heavy and was so expensive new). I also have a pair of JBL L7 speakers I think I'll keep because they sound so good.

I want to find them a good home so they won't get dumped into a landfill or lost at a garage sale. I am sure there are people interested in these, just can't figure out how to find them!

Thanks

Hi everyone!

I was searching around for a community that would know about some of the older stuff I still have, some of which was my father's, and found this forum because there's a post about the primary item I was wondering what to do with -- an Onkyo TX-DS939. My brother wants to donate it to a thrift shop or try to garage sale it, but I am sure it has more intrinsic value either monetarily or as a sweet power amplifier (it's so big and heavy and was so expensive new). I also have a pair of JBL L7 speakers I think I'll keep because they sound so good.

I want to find them a good home so they won't get dumped into a landfill or lost at a garage sale. I am sure there are people interested in these, just can't figure out how to find them!

Thanks

There is a classified section but you being a new member do not have the eligibility to post.

The reviews of the onkyo are very good. The receiver being nearly 20 years old it will not fetch much money in resale. If i were you, i would consider keeping it. It is said to be very musical. You could use it for music also.

Hi everyone!

Thanks
Call me I'll take them I had a pair for over 25 years and parted ways with them to a brother but I'm looking for a pair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

Thanks
Hi, are these still available?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back