Vinyl Covers from Mr. Vijayan

RMCWS

After purchasing a TT recently and able to dig out more than 50-70 LPs from my father's collection, I decided to go for some protection for the LPs and hence was looking for covers/ sleeves.

Mr. Vijayan is very popular here and was recommended by many. As a result of which i contacted him over email and the deal was sealed within few interactions.

Very surprisingly, he even shipped the product before I paid the money. It took 8 days for India Post to deliver the parcel.

The entire package was well packed (though there was hardly anything to break). I am very happy with the quality of the material used for the covers, both inner and outer for both LPs and EPs.

I found that the outer cover for LPs is 'slightly tight'. Would not mind a quarter/ half inch bigger outer cover though.

Overall it was a great experience and truly a value for money product.

I once again thank Mr. Vijayan and HFV for this. :yahoo:

Attachments

• lp1.jpg
    lp1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 303
  • lp2.jpg
    lp2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 303
  • lp3.jpg
    lp3.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 301
  • lp4.jpg
    lp4.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 304
  • lp5.jpg
    lp5.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 307
And some more images. :yahoo::clapping::eek:hyeah:

Attachments

• lp6.jpg
    lp6.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 293
  • lp8.jpg
    lp8.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 290
  • lp9.jpg
    lp9.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 289
  • lp11.jpg
    lp11.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 290
  • lp7.jpg
    lp7.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 290
Hi

i am also looking to purchase vinyl covers, could you please share the contact details and also price you paid

How is your TT sounding now, hope you are enjoying listning to it

Regards

Tanoj

Hi

i am also looking to purchase vinyl covers, could you please share the contact details and also price you paid

How is your TT sounding now, hope you are enjoying listning to it

Regards

Tanoj

You can get them from Mr Vijayan. He is also a forum member since some time. His phone number is 94-43-20-21-81 And his email address is pkviji [AT] hotmail [DOT] com

His current prices are of this order as per the pack:-
LP inner sleeves - 100 Nos - Rs 250
Cardboard LP jacket - 25 Nos - Rs 375
LP outer sleeves - 100 Nos - Rs 350
78 rpm jacket - 25 Nos - Rs 375
EP outer jacket - 50 Nos - Rs 500
EP inner sleeves- 100 Nos - Rs 200

Postal charges are extra as per actuals.
You may contact him and discuss further details. He is a thorough gentleman and a fellow LP collector. Its a pleasure to deal with him.

Last edited:
I am trying to reach Mr Vijayan via email and Cell but no response. Does anyone have any updates about him?

I have received my last order from him a couple of months back. That too after chasing him and few follow-ups. However he parceled before I transfer the money to him. He is a perfect gentleman.

I am trying to reach Mr Vijayan via email and Cell but no response. Does anyone have any updates about him?

I bought few cardboard jackets and 12" inner sleeves from him and got it delivered to me couple of days back. I am really impressed with the inner sleeve quality. Only that it is not round shaped. Outer sleeves are out of stock with him right now. He is reachable on his mobile.

Last I spoke with him, he was busy during the festival season. But has been reachable lately.
My parcel is on the way and, for me as well, sent before the money was transferred :clapping:.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back