Vinyl for Sale or Trade?

I'm still in the process of making this list (it's a big one!), but on the subject of Tull... I do have 2 albums.. i'm not a big Tull fan, although I do like Thick as a Brick (which I don't have). The ones I have are Heavy Horses and Broadsword and the Beast. Both are imports in great condition. Is your copy of TAAB an import or indian press?

21 Dec in IIT Powai...strongly recommended for anybody who can spare the time :D

Coming back to the subject...I have an extra copy of Tull's 'Thick as a brick'...can exchange for something up my alley...let me know if interested...

Hey!
I have a spare b4atles copy.... could exchange it for the tull!

PM me!

I'm still in the process of making this list (it's a big one!), but on the subject of Tull... I do have 2 albums.. i'm not a big Tull fan, although I do like Thick as a Brick (which I don't have). The ones I have are Heavy Horses and Broadsword and the Beast. Both are imports in great condition. Is your copy of TAAB an import or indian press?

Hi,
I'm a tull fan! Would you like to exchange your tulls's?

I could give you a an Alan Parson's Project -EVE disc... IT's in pretty decent condition! Or a Jmi Hendrix Smash Hits....

Is your copy of TAAB an import or indian press?

Don't remember...will have to check. The other copy I own is a UK pressing complete with the newspaper fold-out jacket...this one does not have the fold out...so could be Indian...I also need to check its condition...

@malvai...bro...not too much into beatles (already have the ones I care for - white, sgt pepper, hits etc.)...nething else u might have???

@malvai

Which Beatles album do you have? Also, is it an indian print or import?

Hi,
I'm a tull fan! Would you like to exchange your tulls's?

I could give you a an Alan Parson's Project -EVE disc... IT's in pretty decent condition! Or a Jmi Hendrix Smash Hits....

hi malvai,

would love jimi hendrix smash hits. please pm with the song titles list if you dont mind! not sure i have an extra tull but do you want any dire straits or santana i think i might have a few queen copies too.

regards

hi malvai..

do you have any beatles or bob dylan by any chance? would exchange the tulls for those, depending on which albums.. or name some other stuff you have that you would want to exchange for the tull albums?

Don't remember...will have to check. The other copy I own is a UK pressing complete with the newspaper fold-out jacket...this one does not have the fold out...so could be Indian...I also need to check its condition...

@malvai...bro...not too much into beatles (already have the ones I care for - white, sgt pepper, hits etc.)...nething else u might have???

yup!
Have Alan Parsons -Eve, An extra copy of Dire straits, Joan Baez - 5, Wham (The one with Last Christmas) and some more... will check

hi malvai..

do you have any beatles or bob dylan by any chance? would exchange the tulls for those, depending on which albums.. or name some other stuff you have that you would want to exchange for the tull albums?

I Have a few dylan's... And a best of CCR... Call me at 9619912505!

Ok Guys here is the list of stuff I have for trade. Please remember this is trade only, these aren't for sale. If you think you would have something to trade, PM me.

This list is quite long and random! It's mostly Pop/Disco There are a couple of Hindi LPs in there somewhere for those interested.

I am more of a rock/folk/experimental fan, so anything you think you have that I might like, please feel free to get in touch.

Tek

Last edited:
Here's my list guys, I'm looking for (mainly) any Jethro Tull, Rush and Pink Floyd - Wish you Were Here & The Wall....

My list:

England/UK pressing:
1. The Band Music From The Big Pink (Cover a bit worn, Vinyl in good shape)
2. The Kiki Dee Band Ive Got The Music In Me (Cover is worn, no tears. The Vinyl is in excellent shape)
3. Status Quo Greatest Hits Double Disc (Cover in near mint shape, vinyls in mint condition!)
4. Bronski Beat The Age of Consent (Cover in v good condition, and vinyl in excellent condition)
German Pressing:
1. Rod Stewart Tonight Im Yours (Cover in v good shape, minor wear. Recoed in near mint condition)
Holland Pressing:
1. Bob Dylan Hard Rain (Cover slightly worn, Record in VVVGood Condition.)
US Pressing:
1. Boston Dont Look Back (Cover is worn. No tears though. The Vinyl is in near mint condition.)
Indian Pressing:
1. Status Quo Just Supposin ... (Cover in decent shape. Record in V good condition.)
2. Jimi Hendrix Smash Hits (Cover is in fairly decent condition/ slightly worn. Record is in very good shape)
3. The Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Cover a wee worn but in super shape. The Lp is in Goooood condition.)
4. Styx Paradise Theatre (Cover in good condition, LP in Excellent condition)
5. The Alan Parsons Project Eve (have 2 pieces, both covers in decent condition, and LPs in excellent condition.)
6. Wham! Make it Big (Cover and LP in exxxxxelent condition!)
7. Led Zeppelin III (Cover a wee bit worn but overall good! The vinyl is in good shape!)
8. Credence Clearwater Revival Willy and the Poor Boys (Cover and LP in Grrreat shape!)

Hi I am looking for purchase of records from individual sellers how can I find or contact them, I regularly buy from chor bazaar and fountain

I don't have nothing to offer, but can you give me

3. The Beatles Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band (Cover a wee worn but in super shape. The Lp is in Goooood condition.)

regards

Here's my list guys, I'm looking for (mainly) any Jethro Tull, Rush and Pink Floyd - Wish you Were Here & The Wall....

My list:

England/UK pressing:
1. The Band Music From The Big Pink (Cover a bit worn, Vinyl in good shape)
2. The Kiki Dee Band Ive Got The Music In Me (Cover is worn, no tears. The Vinyl is in excellent shape)
3. Status Quo Greatest Hits Double Disc (Cover in near mint shape, vinyls in mint condition!)
4. Bronski Beat The Age of Consent (Cover in v good condition, and vinyl in excellent condition)
German Pressing:
1. Rod Stewart Tonight Im Yours (Cover in v good shape, minor wear. Recoed in near mint condition)
Holland Pressing:
1. Bob Dylan Hard Rain (Cover slightly worn, Record in VVVGood Condition.)
US Pressing:
1. Boston Dont Look Back (Cover is worn. No tears though. The Vinyl is in near mint condition.)
Indian Pressing:
1. Status Quo Just Supposin ... (Cover in decent shape. Record in V good condition.)
2. Jimi Hendrix Smash Hits (Cover is in fairly decent condition/ slightly worn. Record is in very good shape)
4. Styx Paradise Theatre (Cover in good condition, LP in Excellent condition)
5. The Alan Parsons Project Eve (have 2 pieces, both covers in decent condition, and LPs in excellent condition.)
6. Wham! Make it Big (Cover and LP in exxxxxelent condition!)
7. Led Zeppelin III (Cover a wee bit worn but overall good! The vinyl is in good shape!)
8. Credence Clearwater Revival Willy and the Poor Boys (Cover and LP in Grrreat shape!)

I don't have nothing to offer, but can you give me

regards

Dude,
you're a bit late.... Exchanged it last week for "Revolver"!

But, will look out for a copy for you...

finally got around making my list...will add more later...

Harry Belafonte - Ballads, Blues and Boasters
Pat Metheny - New Chautauqua
America - Live
The Ventures - 10th Anniversary Album
David Bowie - Pinups
Elton John - Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Steve WInwood - Talking Back to the Night
Crazy Horse - At Crooked Lake
The Guess Who - Rockin'

Ok Guys here is the list of stuff I have for trade. Please remember this is trade only, these aren't for sale. If you think you would have something to trade, PM me.

This list is quite long and random! It's mostly Pop/Disco There are a couple of Hindi LPs in there somewhere for those interested.

I am more of a rock/folk/experimental fan, so anything you think you have that I might like, please feel free to get in touch.

Tek

Artie Shaw and his Orchestra - Did someone say party?
Shirley Bassey - I Wish You Love
Art Garfunkel - Watermark
Xaveir Cugat and his Orchestra - Bread, Love and Cha Cha Cha
Grover Washington Jr - Winelight
Burt Bacharach - Futures
Dean Martin - This Is Dean Martin
Frank Pourcel - This is Frank Pourcel
Frank Sinatra - songs for Swinging Lovers
Nat King Cole - At The Sands

Would you have these still for sale? Please write off line.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back