Vinyl Website Query

Black_Hawk

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone here has used this website to buy Vinyls:

123sold.in

I wanted to buy a couple of Vinyls from this site but before ordering wanted to ask here if they are legit and deliver.

Thanks.

I have been redirected to that site by NGH once when I purchased from Amazon and my order was not available, check amazon prices too going ahead as sometimes they are cheaper than their website prices.

I have been redirected to that site by NGH once when I purchased from Amazon and my order was not available, check amazon prices too going ahead as sometimes they are cheaper than their website prices.

I was actually looking for Alisha's 'Babydoll' (1988) Album and found it luckily on their site. Been looking for it for a long time now. There was only 1 in stock and I grabbed it after asking here.

Capture.JPG

Believe it or not... this is my very FIRST vinyl... ever! I've been a Vinyl Virgin till last night ;)

Got a message on WhatsApp from a lady named Tara from 123sold. She sent me the shipment-tracking details of my vinyls. She even mentioned that next time when I place an order to message her and she might be able to give me a discount on the order provided it's not Cash on Delivery and is a prepaid order.

Hoping to get my Vinyls soon!

Got a message on WhatsApp from a lady named Tara from 123sold. She sent me the shipment-tracking details of my vinyls. She even mentioned that next time when I place an order to message her and she might be able to give me a discount on the order provided it's not Cash on Delivery and is a prepaid order.

Hoping to get my Vinyls soon!
Their record conditions are mostly accurate as they mention. I have purchased many records from NGH/123sold for the last 10 years. The proprietor is a nice & friendly gentleman. Go ahead with closed eyes.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back