Visit to DALI factory

Hi Sid,
Dali speakers do sound excellent right from their budget range to their helicon range and up.
I have owned a couple of Dali speakers and a visit to their factory is on my wish list when am in Denmark.
Their build quality is very good too.
Cheers.

I have dali mentor menuets, smallest of dali speakers, extraordinary sound, they look very small but boy when they play its hard to believe that such small speakers can produce sound of this quality and proportion. I have had them since last 4 years and still in awe of them.

Though I don't own any currently I am fan of DALI loudspeakers. Fairly priced in India and sound excellent IMO.
Cheers,
Sid

Great Sid!

I am so impressed with DALI speakers, what was supposed to be a stop gap setup has been running for two years...
Though I purchased these SpeakerCraft PROFILE AIM CINEMA FIVE in walls long back, no motivation to install them.

20190909_180608.jpg

20190907_172322[1].jpg

bc6ZZMK.jpg

The Speakers deliver clean and big sound behind the screen, creating the performance of big speakers.
T3jPWJs.jpg

Attachments

• 20190909_180608.jpg
    20190909_180608.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Though I don't own any currently I am fan of DALI loudspeakers. Fairly priced in India and sound excellent IMO.
Cheers,
Sid

Their sound quality for the price is superb IMHO. The best part about about Dali's are that no toeing in or specific positioning towards MLP is required. Considering the space constraints & irregular room designs in most of the Indian homes, their speaker designs are a relief for buyers. Their wide dispersion makes their small speakers sound big.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back