Vivibright projector

Hi any suggestion for Vivibright 100 up android projectors ??

I have not used Vivibright 100, but have used a similar product offering from E-gate (Indian brand) P531, which also had Android OS in it.. The Android OS on the projector isn't original Android OS for TV (which are designed for large screen experience) but mobile Android OS ported to fit on it.. Any streaming apps should work just fine..

If i recollect fairly, i must have used my E-gate P531 for abt 2,000 Hrs in my 1 yr of ownership.. worked perfectly fine and was pretty happy with it..

Is it good to use????

Yes.. ofcourse.. Vivi 100 is 1280 x 800 native resolution projector (16:10 AR), an LCD screen powered by a single LED bulb, and will not have the same brightness as mainstream projectors from Epson / Optoma or any other brand..

If you plan to use it in completely dark room, then it is fine.. If you plan to use it during day time, you must make sure, there isn't much of daylight straying into the room, to enjoy good picture..

A vinyl screen of any form, should help to boost the brightness of the projected image in your room..

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back