Vocals are not coming out

varma_vikas

HI all,

My problem is that in DVD vocals are not coming.

Plyer--Cambridge audio651 universal player

Amplifier--woodstock

Speakers--Acoustic Portrait.

In music, all the things are working well.

I think some settings need to be done, but I do not know which one.

Wires are connected as--FL AND FR(in cambridge) and input goes in amplifier CD input.

When I play CD everything goes well but in DVD vocals are not coming OR hard to listen, every other sound is coming perfectly.

Could anybody help me in this?

Thank you
Vikas

Varma_vikas, Probably your dvd player is set to output 5.1 and the chunk of the vocal sounds are being channeled to the center channel. You need to look in the on screen display menu of your dvd player and go to your sound settings and select stereo/2 channel.
Is this only with movie DVDs? You can try DVD menu too to see if they have stereo setting.

Varma_vikas, Probably your dvd player is set to output 5.1 and the chunk of the vocal sounds are being channeled to the center channel. You need to look in the on screen display menu of your dvd player and go to your sound settings and select stereo/2 channel.
Is this only with movie DVDs? You can try DVD menu too to see if they have stereo setting.

Ohhhhhhhhh, yes, I forgot to check that. I should check dvd menu.

Yeah, did it.

Thank you all who repplied.

It was there in speaker configuration and & i again and again missed to press enter on that.

Thank you.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back