VU TV. Buying Extended Warranty

akumar123

Hi, I have recently bought VU 40 FHD tv. I am in dilemma with extended warranty. We can purchase warranty from VU itself and second from Jeeves. Could you suggest from buying Warranty will be good?

Thanks.

Hi, I have recently bought VU 40 FHD tv. I am in dilemma with extended warranty. We can purchase warranty from VU itself and second from Jeeves. Could you suggest from buying Warranty will be good?

Thanks.
VU is slow in responding to customers' call. Most of the time VU's customer care number remains non-responsive. Warranty status check on VU website is un-responsive. Yet, I would recommend VU for extended warranty of VU TVs. VU is slow.....very slow buy they are steady.

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I had purchased vu TV extended warranty for 2 yrs, but HV not yet used their services. I expected panel failure in a year's time, bit to my surprise the panel is as good as new even after 1.5 years

Hi,

My elder bro is planning to purchase a VU TV which has to be more than 40 inches but within 48 inches and main requirement is UHD...any model nos?

Ordered Vu 43D6575 today on flipkart today and it will be delivered tomorow. I have some question

1. Should i open the box when it's delivered or wait for installation boy?

2. Is this model upgraded version of previous model 43D6535?

3. Is it have A+ grade panel?

Don't open the box by yourself, let the service engineers do it.
Flipkart has tweaked its return policies ; if there's a damage during transit it should be their headache to replace it, not yours.

Its a A+ grade panel AFAIK.

Ordered Vu 43D6575 today on flipkart today and it will be delivered tomorow. I have some question

1. Should i open the box when it's delivered or wait for installation boy?

2. Is this model upgraded version of previous model 43D6535?

3. Is it have A+ grade panel?

1) Wait for installation guy. If you ask delivery guy to open the box, in all likelihood delivery guy would refuse to comply due to work-pressure and paucity of time. During this time of every year, delivery guys of all major e-retailers remain very busy. I bought VU 40" TV last year from Flipkart's BBD sale. This is my experience.

2)Model you have chosen is the latest 43" FHD model from VU but there are few compromises. 7535 has one USB port whereas 6535 has two USB ports and also claims supporting H265 codec and MHL through HDMI.

For comparison, please follow
Vu Play (43) 109 cm Full HD LED TV - Vu Televisions

Vu Play (43) 109 cm Full HD LED TV - Vu Televisions

3)Both models claim to have A+ Grade Achromatic Panel, but this is highly debatable subject.

No, you must not use it or rather un-box it.
Let the authorized installation guy come and install it for you.
If you un-box it and find that panel is broken or something is wrong with the TV, Flipkart may deny replacement, may pass the blame on you.
So, it's your choice.

Hi

I agree, these are VU Strict instructions....the guy came to install the 49 inch TV my bro purchased......he came the next day after 2pm.

He has 3 years warranty...he purchased the VU premium Smart TV 49S6575

Performance is as expected....awesome.....even the sound is quite good....

Just bought a vu40d6575 ,now waiting for the installation team. So can you guys suggest me which model of v-guard stabilizer should I use. Do have mild power fluctuation at my place.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Do not open the box or try to install it yourself. The jeeves guys will come and open the box and do the installation if they find any physical problem they update that to flipkart using their system so the return process is more easy and streamlined.

I also bought vu40d6575 and waiting for installation. I wanted to know about extended warranty, what would be the cost of extended warranty and from where should I get it.

Vu extended warranty can be purchased from their website directly. Just select the tv model and buy the warranty. Most probably you will get the warranty via email. Save the email and better take a print out. If the need arises just show that to avail warranty.

I also bought vu40d6575 and waiting for installation. I wanted to know about extended warranty, what would be the cost of extended warranty and from where should I get it.

You can buy extended warranty for your VU TV from here. It costs 10% of your TV's MRP for 2 years extended warranty. You need to buy it within 90 days of date of invoice, or else you would get only one year of extended warranty.

Vu extended warranty can be purchased from their website directly. Just select the tv model and buy the warranty. Most probably you will get the warranty via email. Save the email and better take a print out. If the need arises just show that to avail warranty.

Is the extended warranty needed?

Finally bought the tv after lots of research. Unbelievable service from flipkart. booked it on sunday delivered and installation done on monday!!!. Really surprised with VU's picture quality.

Finally bought the tv after lots of research. Unbelievable service from flipkart. booked it on sunday delivered and installation done on monday!!!. Really surprised with VU's picture quality.

Hi bro. What particular VU tv did you get? Im looking at the 65" xt800 (the new one with pixelight hdr)

Is the extended warranty needed?

Its like asking - Do you need a Life Insurance or a Car Insurance. You still take them just in case of an eventuality. Give it the same importance. Chances are you may not avail the extended warranty. If your panel or other parts is good it may not fail. But nothing is certain in today's complex world.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back