vu tv or marq tv

raju_rashmi2000

i want to buy a budget 55 tv in india. which should i buy?
budget below 50k.
i know this wont be the best but i want to buy the best my money could buy

You can consider Iffalcon as well. There are many takers of Mi TV as well. Plus you have brands like TCL, Onida, Thomson etc. Not really sure about brands like blaupunkt, cloudwalker etc, mainly on after sales concern. Below 50k, right now, many decent tv are available. However, apart from technicalities, you need to be sure about good after sales service, since tv is long duration use.

MarQ Certified Android is good. Google certification means good h/w.

However, apps are limited. Get the Fire TV 4K Stiick.

MarQ Certified Android is good. Google certification means good h/w.

However, apps are limited. Get the Fire TV 4K Stiick.

Why would he need Fire stick when he is already getting Android TV OS? Other than Prime what other apps are available on Fire Stick that aren't available on the Play Store?

Why would he need Fire stick when he is already getting Android TV OS? Other than Prime what other apps are available on Fire Stick that aren't available on the Play Store?
MarQ seems deprecated, has only YouTube. No Netflix.

Also, for Atmos and HDR you will need Fire TV or Nvidia.

Hi,
Which one is better in 55 inch TV @₹42,000 ?

Marq:
350 nits brightness,
Android TV 8.0

iFFalcon:
280 nits brightness,
Android TV 7.0 (with Netflix)
Air-Mouse in Smart Remote.

Note:
I had just returned my iFFalcon TV (bought @₹46,000), after 5.5 months of usage, due to faulty Mainboard, and Service Centre could not arrange spare part even after 15 days. Although i was happy with the Picture Quality & air-mouse usage, initial Netflix usage for 2 months.

Now, since i’m getting a full refund, i have to buy a new TV again.

I have both iFFalcon 55 and MarQ 49. Here is my comparison.

MarQ Pros
  • Good picture quality for the price
  • Pretty loud
  • Comes with Android 8.0
  • Boot up time is pretty quick compared to iFFalcon 55"
  • Feels smoother and less laggy compared to iFFalcon 55"
MarQ Cons
  • No Netflix support (could be added in the future)
  • Pressing Google Assistant button on remote just displays Bluetooth pairing screen
  • Voice input not working anywhere (Youtube search, Play Store search etc)
  • Default media player app does not detect subtitles either contained in video (MKV) or put along with video file (SRT)
  • NTFS formatted 16GB Sandisk pen drive not detected correctly. Only the default media player detects it but that does not display subtitles. Other players such as MX Player and VLC Player do not detect the drive at all.
  • The same drive when FAT32 formatted works fine. But you cannot have files above 4GB on FAT32 partition.
  • exFAT format is not detected by the TV at all
  • The same drive works correctly in NTFS format on iFFalcon 55"
All in all it is a good value for money but I won't recommend unless they fix the cons mentioned. And all of them can be fixed with software updates.

i want to buy a budget 55 tv in india. which should i buy?
budget below 50k.
i know this wont be the best but i want to buy the best my money could buy

Xiaomi Mi 55 inch.. Am hoping you are looking for 4K?..

1) whichever brand offers official Android TV OS, which is optimised for large-screen experience, has chrome cast built in, voice remote, ability to play BR Rips from external HD (NTFS) and ofcourse the extra bonus streaming apps..

Some of the brands that has official Android TV OS (VU, Micromax, Xiaomi, Iffalcon, Onida)

2) the option where you can buy extended warranty as option (from e-seller) to cover you for at-least 3yrs incase of breakdown..

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back