want info on local VFM amp+speaker

Do you need to say this? I am willing to hand over my NORGE 2060 at your convenience.

Murali, I am sorry. I completely forgot you are a Norge owner though I have seen it twice. I will call you end of the week and see what we can do. I am busy with a report preparation till Saturday.

Cheers.

At sanpada navi mumbai I have Pulz pre Power ( Rs 250,RS 100) with Lithos Noa 1 , Source Pioneer Stable CD Mechanism CD and Pioeneer 100 CD changer ....also can be Laptop + Very basic DAC....

Saturday sometimes audition is possible..... anyone there???

Oh,its model nos?
Well I thought ,you wrote prices in brackets.( Rs 250,RS 100) :D

Last edited:
Hai Venkat,

Do you need to say this? I am willing to hand over my NORGE 2060 at your convenience.

Pl PM me. In fact I suggest in our next sessions we should audition all the Indian brands available with Chennai members?

I can offer NORGE 2060, PULZ RS 180DC amps & Craftel Floorstanders. Sridhar can bring his WHF 9.2 as well.

N.Murali

Hi Venkarcr, Murali,
Thanks for your cooperation. :yahoo:
I look forward to comments from Venkatcr.I would specially like to know the comments on Norge + Wharf 9.2 Combo

Regds,

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back