want to buy 50 inches TV

mekr

Has anyone bought VU 3D TV of 50 inches or more ,

What is the experience with the reliability and picture with sound quality of the VU TV,s

I wanted to know from VU owners ,with their experience in reliablity and picture of VU TV,s.

Today i saw VU TV,s at Croma ,mumbai,but could not decide about the product,as comparing to brands like panny & LG, their was not much difference but still at the back of mind doubts rise ,about the reliablity ,and also now my experience says and discussion with friends and family and salesman at different outlets have to say that if one has a flat panel TV worth 10 lacs or 1 lac ,the life of TV is around 3 to 4 years

yesterday i was offered LG 55LA6200 at a very attractive price of Rs.1.10 lacs ,but when when i checked on the net about the quality,there were complaints of smudging and also picture quality not at standard .

I checked Toshiba 50 inches as a great buy ,but only missing is 3D.as these TV,s have a life span of not more than 4 or 5 years,,i wanted to enjoy3D content in the coming months with 3D blu ray.

Budget can be adjusted upto 1 lac,

samsung P51 Es5500 is plasma ,though very much touted for its better sound and picture qualities,unfortunately in stores like croma ,Vijay sales ,i could not get to see the picture quality,though inspite of price it is a value thing with 3D and internet.

I read very glowing reviews of panasonic LED or plasma TV,s ,but could not have any audition as panasonics are practically out of stock everywhere.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back