Want to buy a Monster 50"+ please suggest "little urgent"

Avijeet

Dear All,

After using it for 3 years today i finally sold my 50" LG PQ30 Plasma @ 32K (bought @ 60K)

Now whats next ????

M looking forward to buy a 50"+ monster TV. 3D is optional but DLNA is must.

Budget - 1,30,000-1,50,00/-

Guys please suggest....

Was browsing through the forum ... i guess LG 55LM7600 and 55LM6700 are 2 of the front runner.

but is there any other alternative as 3D is not a priority for me.

N.B: LG SONY SAMSUNG Diwali offer ends tomorrow (30 nov)

so if i buy by end of tomorrow i can fetch those free stuffs (bluray and stuffs) ...
Thats why i have tagged "Urgent" in subject,

Checked Sony, Samsung & LG.

Now all set to buy LG 55LM7600.

highly influenced by Dual-Play thing and the strong suggestion of "AtheK" who has the same model.

Me and my family enjoys playing dual player tennis/ mario kart on wii.... i hope this dual-play will work fine.

the deal is this...

LG 55LM7600
In the box (4 3d Glasses + 2 Dual-play Glasses + Remote + Magin Remote)
Bundled Diwali Offer - BluRay player + 3 BluRay Discs
(i didnt opt for the 3d camcorder, told them to provide me the bluray player)

Price: will disclose as soon as i get it ;)

have you side by side comapred this lg model and sony 750...
i belive there is no competetion with the later....now its your eye...
also consider panasonic GT/VT plasma...with that..well lets put the LG out of scene...
anyway these are from my eye....your eye may be different

another idea...completely mine although...no offence
why not get a 3d projector at about 1.3-1.5 lakhs....as 55 inch wont be very big to you as you already used to 50 inch....so why not a real big screen...

No I did not perform the side to side comparison... Sony HX750 is also a good set.

U need to calibrate LG 7600 to get the best out of it. Factory setting of Sony is always good

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

have you side by side comapred this lg model and sony 750...
i belive there is no competetion with the later....now its your eye...
also consider panasonic GT/VT plasma...with that..well lets put the LG out of scene...
anyway these are from my eye....your eye may be different

another idea...completely mine although...no offence
why not get a 3d projector at about 1.3-1.5 lakhs....as 55 inch wont be very big to you as you already used to 50 inch....so why not a real big screen...

@ Prosenjit,
Please suggest plasma TV 55 or 60 inch. Dos sony make Plasma?
I am going for Plasma only for size/price ratio. Else HX750 46 inch is seen by me at Reliance digital and is 2nd best to HX850 (out of budget). But why not go for a big one........ so asking again, sorry. :licklips:

@ Prosenjit,
Please suggest plasma TV 55 or 60 inch. Dos sony make Plasma?
I am going for Plasma only for size/price ratio. Else HX750 46 inch is seen by me at Reliance digital and is 2nd best to HX850 (out of budget). But why not go for a big one........ so asking again, sorry. :licklips:

If you are going for Plasma, you can choose from this list which I would always recommend. Sony doesn't make plasma.

1. Samsung E8000
2. Panasonic ST50
3. Panssonic GT50
4. Panasonic UT50

To me, you can go for any of the models listed above though most of the reviews have given slightly more marks for the Panasonic models.

Also, I am not sure if Panasonic or Samsung gives 55 inch in India. The biggest size they offer is 65 inch and the next is 50/51 inch.

IF you want the BEST:

Plasma : Panasonic VT50/GT50/ST50
LED : Sony HX850

LG might give you the best 3D experience with passive 3D, it still would not be able to outperform the above tv's overall.

If you are going for Plasma, you can choose from this list which I would always recommend. Sony doesn't make plasma.

1. Samsung E8000
2. Panasonic ST50
3. Panssonic GT50
4. Panasonic UT50

To me, you can go for any of the models listed above though most of the reviews have given slightly more marks for the Panasonic models.

Also, I am not sure if Panasonic or Samsung gives 55 inch in India. The biggest size they offer is 65 inch and the next is 50/51 inch.

these are model names but please tell me sizes and will any of them 50inch available in my budget, 70k Rs ST50 is most talked about.I think Panasonic available in grey market but dont know how much less than showroom price. Sony models are 30 % less priced in Grey market. You are in bangalore so Sukhsagar mall rate might be known to u, pls tell.:)

these are model names but please tell me sizes and will any of them 50inch available in my budget, 70k Rs ST50 is most talked about.I think Panasonic available in grey market but dont know how much less than showroom price. Sony models are 30 % less priced in Grey market. You are in bangalore so Sukhsagar mall rate might be known to u, pls tell.:)

As many suggested in others threads, you can go for 50 inch UT50 (50UT50). As avmaxfan mentioned, you can get it around 70k along with the bill. Though I am in bangalore, I am not aware of the rates in grey market. I hope some one in this forum will help you on that.

Panny 50UT50 will fit into your budget, Go to Modern Electronics in Domlur or the Panny showroom on the Inner Ring Road.

IMHO avoid Korean brands due to reliability issues.

Panasonic and Sony have more credibility.

That's a very generalized statement - and patently false at that!

I have used at one particular Korean brand for the last 12 years or so - and it has fared very well on the product as well as a/s service fronts.

I have also used Sony and Panasonic products - and they worked very well too.

But I digress!

That's a very generalized statement - and patently false at that!

I have used at one particular Korean brand for the last 12 years or so - and it has fared very well on the product as well as a/s service fronts.

I have also used Sony and Panasonic products - and they worked very well too.

But I digress!

What you have said is 100% true. To be more honest - The Japanese companies had a true brand value because of the quality/reliability once they had. Now, the brand value exists only on paper as none of the companies have credibility in providing a reliable product. This includes companies from other geographical regions (with the exceptions of few). These companies may provide the latest technologies, great features, etc, but they are not reliable in terms of how durable/sustainable their products are over a period of time. I think most of the consumers have come in terms to this realty.
From that perspective, my personal opinion is none of the brands have credibility as of today. How can they be credible when they want to minimise their cost by going for a low/cheap quality process in manufacturing their products. Gone are the days where products did sustain for years. I am a conservative and my opinion may not be true for others.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back