Want to buy wireless earbuds.

Hi i am looking to buy a pair of earbuds under 15000 Rupees for use with my mobile device. Been searching quite a lot and came across the list here of best earbuds under 15000.

They list Samsung at number 1, are they worth it? Any other suggestions?
Much appreciate the help.
You use android or iOS?

if iOS AirpodsPro are excellent

I’m not sure how the website tests. As the site isn’t well known I would ignore it.

You use android or iOS?

if iOS AirpodsPro are excellent

I’m not sure how the website tests. As the site isn’t well known I would ignore it.
I use both. And honestly i find the Samsung quite compelling... Have done further digging too... They seem right on the money.
Maybe a user of the Samsung can chime in.
Hi i am looking to buy a pair of earbuds under 15000 Rupees for use with my mobile device. Been searching quite a lot and came across the list here of best earbuds under 15000.

Jabra Elite active 75t, uniformly reviewed as one of the best across sites. Available on tatacliq and amazon often at or below 10k. Have never tried it as I didnt want to go for wireless. Sony ones are another good option which is reviewed well and also comes at about 12k on amazon.

After Sales Service wise I will be more inclined to go with Sony but depends on your priority.

Just ordered Jabra Elite Active 75t today, at 9999 and 10% additional discount. Was looking at it for few days for better price.

Oh wait I saw it on fk for 8999 yesterday 12am + 10% Hdfc discount + 500 fk coins can be used so net might cost you around 7.8k so if you can cancel please do and save additional 1000 bucks through fk...also 8999+10% is the lowest ever for these

Oh wait I saw it on fk for 8999 yesterday 12am + 10% Hdfc discount + 500 fk coins can be used so net might cost you around 7.8k so if you can cancel please do and save additional 1000 bucks through fk...also 8999+10% is the lowest ever for these
Yes!
FK has better deal if you have HDFC card..

I use both. And honestly i find the Samsung quite compelling... Have done further digging too... They seem right on the money.
Maybe a user of the Samsung can chime in.
I have the Airpods and the Galaxy Buds+ and honestly, I prefer the buds+ (as an iphone user). I absolutely hate the ear-bud design of the airpods so they dont fit in my ear as well which is why I use the Buds. Plus their passive noise isolation is pretty decent, have amazing battery life and good sound quality. The microphones on both are quite similar.
The airpods however have much easier integration, a little lower latency, auto switching between my laptop and phone, and a more balanced sound (I prefer a little punch hence my preference towards the buds)

I have the Airpods and the Galaxy Buds+ and honestly, I prefer the buds+ (as an iphone user). I absolutely hate the ear-bud design of the airpods so they dont fit in my ear as well which is why I use the Buds. Plus their passive noise isolation is pretty decent, have amazing battery life and good sound quality. The microphones on both are quite similar.
The airpods however have much easier integration, a little lower latency, auto switching between my laptop and phone, and a more balanced sound (I prefer a little punch hence my preference towards the buds)
I also have had short experience with airpods and I wasn't particular comfortable with their fitting style, it does not suit me. So will go for the Samsung in next big sale.

If you do not mind buying used - check the deals section of headphonezone. You can perhaps get something great in your budget.

I bought sennheiser momentum 1.0 and sony 1000xm3 at the same time and felt both to be good in terms of sound in different ways. Sony had an issue with mic as my team mates weren't able to hear me clearly. The senns stuck out of my ear too much and made me look like an alien. I returned both. Then after a long while the orginal galaxy buds were on sale and from crinacles ratings I thought of giving it a try and honestly for the price I paid around 5k, it really was superb. It doesn't have the speed of the Sony and the senns but tonally they are spot on. There isn't any digital glory treble which most wireless earbuda tend to have. Honestly if you get it under 7k, get it.! Heard the senn 400bt are the best sounding earbuds now but I hate the looks of it

Great value at this price, they were selling around 9k until about 2 months ago and now 3k

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back